Cobalt(EU) Status: online
Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
iStrikingSpliff 92
ICC 100
Happy2Kill 67
Most Re4pers ever online: 120 (15 Mar 2020)
Short URL:

Author Topic: New Rules about Leading  (Read 20863 times)

Reply #30
22/04/2015, 22:05

xH0PE

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 67
    Likes Received 13
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score -
  • stats are love, stats are life
@TheBUNKSTER, @NixxonUK
Aww...thank you guys :`)

Reply #31
23/04/2015, 04:29

MaringKaplan

• Forum Posts 172
    Likes Received 27
I agree... It sounds stupid but I do agree that any squad led by a RE4 member should (or is supposed to) be a RE4 squad. I'm 100% for keeping quality high and not screwing up the RE4 name... Even if that means that I am banned from leading a squad (as a "mere" recruit) I think that the needs of the many overrule the needs of the few here... (I know this sounds more radical than it is supposed to but I think we all want this outfit to be known as the best among the best here)
"But dad, what about you?"

Reply #32
24/04/2015, 13:31

arnolf10

• Non Member
  • Forum Posts 6
    Likes Received 2
I'm a recruit, and yesterday, when I was going to drop ammo, a squad beacon came up, only then I realized that I was the squad leader, I looked at the squad and I was the only RE4 member. I could be blamed for not following the rules, but consider this scenario as real. The squad leader before me should have had to disband the platoon in first place or reorder it into less squads if there where not enough squad leaders.

Reply #33
24/04/2015, 14:09

LotP

• Veteran
  • Forum Posts 615
    Likes Received 106
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #30
I'm a recruit, and yesterday, when I was going to drop ammo, a squad beacon came up, only then I realized that I was the squad leader, I looked at the squad and I was the only RE4 member. I could be blamed for not following the rules, but consider this scenario as real. The squad leader before me should have had to disband the platoon in first place or reorder it into less squads if there where not enough squad leaders.
yes. in the endm that's what he should have done;
but don't worry, if some sl/pl gets kicked out of the game and u get suddenly lead, cause ps2  gives it to u, u certainly wont get into trouble !! it's surely not ur fault in na case like that !

and when something like that happens, especially when it's for a longer peroiode then 5  min -> it's good to tell a officier or in the forum (like u just did) what's up and what's happend:

u won't get into trouble for "accidental leading" and the leadership won't write u up, cause they know what was up

with other words, good job so far!

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!