Cobalt(EU) Status: online
Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
TonyTheWhiteNC 100
Most Re4pers ever online: 120 (15 Mar 2020)
Short URL:

Author Topic: State of PS2 8/25  (Read 4164 times)

26/08/2014, 00:28

PSNews

• Psnews
  • Forum Posts 847
    Likes Received 28
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score -
Well, it was a long weekend for everyone. I know we have a lot going on, so here's where we stand on some of the hotter topics:

• Euro server login times: I think we finally have a solution here. Late Sunday we put up some new code and config changes that should have finally put a nail in this issue. I wanted to wait until we were through peak hours today, and it looks good.
  • Server performance: We are hoping the August update helps here, we have several tweaks that should improve things. Nothing earth-shattering, but it should start to look a bit better. It's going to be a point of emphasis from the Code guys for the next couple months.
  • August update: Right now we're still on target for Weds of this week. The build has a lot of nice things in it besides the Valkyrie, and I really want to get it to live to help overall quality. It includes a hitch fix, hit reg improvements, splash damage in the VR zone...and other good stuff.
  • 25% member Depot discount: We had some marketplace data leak out that was unintentional. I could have pulled it down, but we figured you guys deserved something to go your way this weekend.
  • Directives progress getting lost: We think we have the fix for this. It'll be going up in the August update. If this weekend hadn't been so bad I would have tried to hotfix it today, but we just never had the time. The bad news is that we won't be able to grant the lost counts. I asked our BI group and they did a bunch of investigating but there's no way to run a query to sort it out. We're really sorry about it, and apologize for the resets.
  • Overall game quality: We know the game isn't in great shape right now in certain areas, so there's a meeting this afternoon about moving some features out a bit, and focusing on performance and bug fixes for September. I'll update you on that later.
  • Roadmap: We're in the process of updating it now and should have something soon.

Source: Official News and Announcements

Reply #1
27/08/2014, 08:01

Synho

• Forum Posts 234
    Likes Received 147
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #31

• Directives progress getting lost: We think we have the fix for this. It'll be going up in the August update. If this weekend hadn't been so bad I would have tried to hotfix it today, but we just never had the time. The bad news is that we won't be able to grant the lost counts. I asked our BI group and they did a bunch of investigating but there's no way to run a query to sort it out. We're really sorry about it, and apologize for the resets.

Source: Official News and Announcements

Not suprised..btw fuck u SOE.

Reply #2
27/08/2014, 08:20

JohnnyDread

• Veteran
  • Forum Posts 807
    Likes Received 96
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #20
  • Re4per since 2013-05-09 01:44 PM
Yea, I'd have my shiny auraxium plating for the LA by now if it wasn't reset 5 times now :-/

Reply #3
27/08/2014, 08:48

Atomise

• Forum Posts 295
    Likes Received 21
always a screw up somewhere from SOE!

Reply #4
27/08/2014, 10:18

MummelWurst

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 583
    Likes Received 19
Yea, I'd have my shiny auraxium plating for the LA by now if it wasn't reset 5 times now :-/

to be honest they look like shit...

Reply #5
27/08/2014, 10:57

JohnnyDread

• Veteran
  • Forum Posts 807
    Likes Received 96
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #20
  • Re4per since 2013-05-09 01:44 PM

to be honest they look like shit...
But there isn't really anything else to fight for at the moment. So I'll grind some directives [emoji1]

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!