Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
NixxonUK 120
Kampfkobold 100
BioSForm 89
7iga 45
NasonsGrudgingAcceptance 26
Most Re4pers ever online: 120 (15 Mar 2020)
Short URL:

Author Topic: If you are interested in cooperating with RE4, please post here  (Read 4795 times)

Reply #15
12/11/2020, 17:43

Vahurin

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 31
    Likes Received 15
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score -
  • PS2 / Cobalt Scouts
how is he a soldier if he left the outfit ?

I don't know, maybe is an internal ranking system in the web, not directly related with ingame status.

Reply #16
12/11/2020, 17:45
i have seen him ingame. in the leaders channel. he is trying to help. i am just curious about his experinces in the vs leaders channel. nc command still needs help because a lot of leaders and players are still fighting in the wrong places. during alerts.

and oc having non members be able to read our forum is still an issue..

Reply #17
12/11/2020, 17:49

Vahurin

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 31
    Likes Received 15
  • PS2 / Cobalt Scouts
i have seen him ingame. in the leaders channel. he is trying to help. i am just curious about his experinces in the vs leaders channel. nc command still needs help because a lot of leaders and players are still fighting in the wrong places. during alerts.

Yes, is an issue, you must think if I revealed anything compromising for VS.

Reply #18
12/11/2020, 17:51

Fallengud

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 5.325
    Likes Received 2305
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #13
I mean that the TR builds up their red tide (BAWC, RMIS, BROS, 95S and maybe some other smaller outfits, they got at least 3 platoons of organised forces, however they only coordinate loosely ingame) for an ops on Wednesday and Sunday every week as I know. On these days they are the more dangerous opponents.

I agree that the general VS player quality is better than the TRs (and unfortunately also the NCs) and this makes them a bigger threat in the other days. Especially that TFDN and TRID seems to be a bit more active. I'm not sure what happened with URGE though... And dont forget also PSET, cant remember on any organised VS outfit which posed a threat to us.

Reply #19
12/11/2020, 17:52
no its nothing with you personaly. i am happy that you are here. as i said, cobalt nc needs ppl like you. its just an old issue with the forums that we are trying to solve..

Reply #20
12/11/2020, 17:55

lololfirefis12

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.037
    Likes Received 540
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #67
Regain bases from the weak! .. I may need to understand that more.. hoppy to talk to u on ts

Reply #21
12/11/2020, 17:57

Vahurin

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 31
    Likes Received 15
  • PS2 / Cobalt Scouts

Yes, is an issue, you must think if I revealed anything compromising for VS.

But in PS2 you cannot kill anyone, so it's not like plotting the kill of Yamamoto in their plane. Reading forums of rivals can be instructive, nothing more. The only harm can be done is if anyone is reading the leader's channel of the adversary in real time, maybe someone on VS faction is doing this task, but unknown by me.

Reply #22
12/11/2020, 18:03

Vahurin

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 31
    Likes Received 15
  • PS2 / Cobalt Scouts
Regain bases from the weak! .. I may need to understand that more.. hoppy to talk to u on ts

You must understand that is a theoretic approaching. If the weak is TR and they want to suicide itself (I've seen that before) you must confront the bulk of their forces despite their VS flank is bleeding.

Reply #23
12/11/2020, 18:24

lololfirefis12

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.037
    Likes Received 540
Yeah.. and also i will regain bases from the weak if these bases r important (like bases which give access to more than one lane)
« Last Edit: 12/11/2020, 18:27 by lololfirefis12 »

Reply #24
12/11/2020, 18:40

Vahurin

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 31
    Likes Received 15
  • PS2 / Cobalt Scouts
Yeah.. and also i will regain bases from the weak if these bases r important (like bases which give access to more than one lane)

All bases are important, that depends more of the situation in a specific gameplay. The only exception are 3 points cap bases, because last half hour are too risky to attack (time consuming).

Reply #25
12/11/2020, 18:49

lololfirefis12

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.037
    Likes Received 540
yes i agree that all Bases r important but also some r more important than others for example indar commray is one point base but it is important than others cause it give access to both allatum and quartz.. and if u lose indar commray now the enemy has the option and the opportunity to chose which base to take.. But if u dont lose such a base u r forcin the enemy to fight in a single base consuming their time

Reply #26
12/11/2020, 18:50

Fallengud

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 5.325
    Likes Received 2305
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #13
Not all bases are important, prime example TI alloys

Reply #27
12/11/2020, 20:21

Vahurin

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 31
    Likes Received 15
  • PS2 / Cobalt Scouts
Ti Alloys in the actual state of the game serves to pinpoint the other two bases in the center, nothing more but nothing less.

Reply #28
12/11/2020, 20:31

Vahurin

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 31
    Likes Received 15
  • PS2 / Cobalt Scouts
yes i agree that all Bases r important but also some r more important than others for example indar commray is one point base but it is important than others cause it give access to both allatum and quartz.. and if u lose indar commray now the enemy has the option and the opportunity to chose which base to take.. But if u dont lose such a base u r forcin the enemy to fight in a single base consuming their time

Indar Comm Array is one of the bases that make me anxious. I always watch what is happening there and one of my favourite scenarios playing like a pesky infiltrator. But if you are in the Northern Warpgate and about to lose Indar Excavation Site this base is no longer priority unless you can manage a serious attack on Quartz.

Reply #29
12/11/2020, 20:33

PhoenixPrixxx

• Human Resource Officer
  • Forum Posts 274
    Likes Received 178
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #115
how is he a soldier if he left the outfit ?
TL:DR
All promotions on our forum excpet ( to grunt when xou apply and get accepted) is done by people. I promote most of the grunts to soldier but I dont look who left the Outfit or so.
Some time ago I started to sort out the ranks and people who are not in our Outfit anymore but you have to search every account and change every single account... After a few hundret acc's I stopped because there was no end.
When we could automate this it would be really nice :D

Edit: Atleast we could add this to the long list that could be done xD
« Last Edit: 12/11/2020, 23:49 by PhoenixPrixxx »

I am not 27 years old ;)

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!