Cobalt(EU) Status: online
Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
Most Re4pers ever online: 120 (15 Mar 2020)
Short URL:

Author Topic: Share Your War Stories! [Video Contest]  (Read 3015 times)

11/11/2015, 19:01

PSNews

• Psnews
  • Forum Posts 847
    Likes Received 28
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score -
Attention Soldiers!

We have fought many battles together, shared many victories, and commiserated over many defeats. Now, we would like to come together and celebrate #3Years3Empires. Join in the conversation by submitting a video of your favorite memory from playing PlanetSide 2, and you could win one of five amazing prizes!

[img alt=[IMG]]https://assets-cdn.daybreakgames.com/uploads/dcsclient/000/000/101/401.jpg

What do I need to do?

Create a video, no more than 0:30 seconds, sharing your favorite in-game memory from PlanetSide 2 and submit it to our contest site. This can be a diary/vlog, narration over in-game footage, a reenactment, or anything of your choosing! The judges will review videos for creativity, originality and presentation, and overall message, and will select the winners.

What can I win?

The Grand Prize winner will receive a GTX 980 video card, courtesy of Nvidia. First Place will receive a PlayStation 4™. Second Place will win a pair of Kraken Headphones, courtesy of Razer, AND a pair of Gunnar Optiks: Onyx VAYPER glasses. Third Place will receive a Daybreak Cash card valued at $50, and any Honorable Mentions will receive a $25 Daybreak Cash card.

When can I submit?

Submissions are open NOW through Wednesday, November 18th at 11:00PM Pacific Time.

How will I know if I win?

We’ll contact you via email, and we’ll also be sharing the winning entries on an upcoming PlanetSide 2 livestream!

Thank you for your service to your empire over the past three years. Now get out there and #MakeWarStories!

Please review the full legal rules on the contest site for more details. Contest is open to U.S. residents who are age 18 or older only.

Source: Official News and Announcements

Reply #1
11/11/2015, 21:46

Wolkenwand

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 2.866
    Likes Received 1333
  • and the dudes
Should we particpate in this ? We could use some material of our fun event video
I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Reply #2
11/11/2015, 22:04

• Veteran
  • Forum Posts 158
    Likes Received 40
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #206
Sure why not, everyone who wants could send a short clip to the one who is doing the video and then we should have a nice video  ;D
:)

Reply #3
11/11/2015, 22:48

Wolkenwand

• Ex Member
  • Forum Posts 2.866
    Likes Received 1333
  • and the dudes
This promotion is not available in your region.

FOR REAL ?!
I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Reply #4
11/11/2015, 23:03

Tominator1115

• Forum Posts 57
    Likes Received 38

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!