Cobalt(EU) Status: online
Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
TonyTheWhiteNC 100
Most Re4pers ever online: 120 (15 Mar 2020)
Short URL:

Author Topic: European Server Status  (Read 2249 times)

13/08/2014, 19:17

PSNews

• Psnews
  • Forum Posts 847
    Likes Received 28
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score -
First off, I want to apologize on behalf of SOE and myself for the poor service since the merges. We completely understand how frustrating this is, and I guarantee we are treating this as an all-hands on deck issue. From our buildmasters to the CTO of SOE, everyone who can help is involved.

The current status is that we're switching out several aspects of our hardware and software configurations. When possible, we are doing this during off peak hours. However, this is a complex system, and when the load hits new issue appear that need tweaking and adjustments, which may require locks. The goal is to be up and running as soon as humanly possible, but that requires potentially locking during peak hours. The good news are that these locks are not just to temporarily alleviate the problem, they are concrete steps in the right direction to a permanent solution.

As I said elsewhere, the hardware is a short term fix to get you guys back in game without problems. Longer term, we are refining how we handle our data and making sure to streamline it as much as possible to avoid future issues like this.

Thanks for hanging in there.

-David

Source: Official News and Announcements

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!