Cobalt(EU) Status: online
Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
TonyTheWhiteNC 100
Most Re4pers ever online: 120 (15 Mar 2020)
Short URL:

Author Topic: Mar. 30, 2022 - The Arsenal Update (PC)  (Read 1300 times)

30/03/2022, 02:48

PSNews

• Psnews
  • Forum Posts 847
    Likes Received 28
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score -
All PC servers will be offline for the following update, Mar. 30, at 6:00am PT (3:00pm CET). Downtime is expected to last up to two hours.

--

[img alt=[IMG]]https://i.imgur.com/hexgq9j.png

The Arsenal Update

With this massive update, we've re-tuned many weapons, added more than 800 weapon attachments, revisited aspects of vehicle and infantry balance, and added new equipment that will expand your combat capabilities. Brace yourself for some very, very long patch notes.

NSO Legacy Outfits

When NSO went free to play (and received a revamped arsenal, new vehicles, and the ability to permanently align with a home faction,) in summer of last year, we mentioned allowing existing NSO outfits to migrate their members to a home faction, instead of having to disband and reform the outfit. This functionality has finally arrived, and the handful of legacy NSO outfits that are still holding on can properly migrate to a separate faction. NSO players without active memberships will remain in Freelancer status (functionality fixed in this update,) and will not be booted from their existing Outfit if membership lapses. Leaders of legacy NSO Outfits can now permanently align their Outfit to a home faction by speaking to Emerson on Sanctuary. This is a one-time transaction that will cause all the current members in our Outfit to move to the selected faction. Members who are online will need to relog (or re-zone into Sanctuary) for their home faction to be updated proper.

Black Market

In celebration of the Arsenal Update, FL-34 and SPRK-33 got some new digs on Sanctuary. You can visit them in the same spot they've been holding down, but now with a totally new look. Additionally...

• All Black Market weapons are now purchasable with Daybreak Cash, as an alternative to the normal A7 currency costs.
  • A new "Black Market" directive can be found in the Specialty directive tree. Progress through this tree by showing your expertise with Black Market weapons.
  • New to the Black Market: SPRK-33's Stomper - This heavily modified Thumper fires anti-vehicle sabot rounds capable of shredding enemy armor over moderate distances.

[img alt=[IMG]]https://i.imgur.com/cmQBSin.png

The new Black Market directive, with new banner and Punisher variant rewards.

New Faction-specific Mines

Tactical mine options have been added to each faction to add more defensive layers during point defense.

Flashbang Mine (VS only)

• Vanu Sovereignty Infiltrators and Engineers now have access to the new Flashbang Mine.
  • Flashbang Mines blind enemies within 12m when triggered.
EMP Mine (NC only)

• New Conglomerate Infiltrators and Engineers now have access to the new EMP Mine.
  • EMP Mines deplete shields and scramble the HUD of infantry within 12m, as well as destroy or disable deployables caught in the blast.
Concussion Mine (TR only)

• Terran Republic Infiltrators and Engineers now have access to the new Concussion Mine.
  • Concussion Mines slow and disorient enemies within 12m when triggered.
Havoc Mine (NSO only)

• NSO Infiltrators and Engineers now have access to the new Havoc Mine.
  • Havoc Mines prevent repairs of mechanical targets within a 12m radius when triggered.
  • These mines only trigger when vehicles or MAX units come within range (or are destroyed.)

New Class-specific Grenades

Cleansing Grenade (Combat Medic only)

• Combat Medics now have access to the new Cleansing Grenade.
  • Cleansing Grenades detonate on impact, removing most status effects and healing 100hp/sec. for 3sec.
Havoc Grenade (Heavy Assault only)

• Heavy Assault now have access to the new Havoc Grenade.
  • Havoc Grenades detonate on impact in an 8m radius, preventing repairs for 6sec.
Timed EMP (Infiltrator only)

• Infiltrators now have access to the new Timed EMP grenade.
  • Timed EMPs detonate after 3 seconds in a 10m radius, depleting shields and scrambling the HUD.
Impulse Grenade (Light Assault only)

• Light Assault now have access to the new Impulse Grenade.
  • Impulse Grenades detonate on impact in a 5m radius, knocking back enemies or yourself.
  • When used on enemies, the knockback is less extreme than when used to propel yourself.

Grenade Balance and UI

General

• A new HUD grenade warning indicator has been added for offensive tactical grenades like Flash and Concussion Grenades.
  • Detonation visuals for EMP, Flash, and Concussion Grenades have been updated.
  • Targets who are Flashed or Concussed now display small debuff visuals.
Concussion Grenade

• Effective radius from 12m to 10m.
Flash/Quick-Det Flash Grenade

• Effective radius from 12m to 10m.
EMP Grenade

• Effective radius from 15m to 10m. (Dev Note: You should still have no problem hitting spawn beacons.)
Nanite Healing Grenade

• Renamed to Nano-Regen Grenade.
  • Healing over time from 150hp/sec. to 175hp/sec.

Source: Game Update Notes

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!