Cobalt(EU) Status: online
Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
Most Re4pers ever online: 120 (15 Mar 2020)
Short URL:

Author Topic: Tho' much is taken, much abides...  (Read 4373 times)

14/11/2015, 14:06

BloodyUriel

• Forum Posts 89
    Likes Received 49
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score -
Tonight the french capital was the target of coordinated attacks by the "Islamic state". They left a trail of blood and tears through out the city. At this moment over 120 people are reported to lost their life. They assaulted a football match, a concert, a restaurants and three other locations.

"La Belle Equipe, 92 rue de Charonne, 11th district - at least 19 dead in gun attacks

Le Carillon bar and Le Petit Cambodge restaurant at rue Alibert, 10th district - at least 12 dead in gun attacks

La Casa Nostra restaurant, 92 rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 11th district - at least 5 dead in gun attacks

Stade de France, St Denis, just north of Paris - explosions heard outside venue, three attackers dead

Bataclan concert venue, 50 boulevard Voltaire, 11th district - stormed by several gunmen, at least 80 dead" - BBC

These are the worst terror attacks on European soil since the 2004 Madrid-bombings.

Ernest Hemingway has stated: "Courage is grace under pressure." As fear and terror struck in the heart of the République française the people have shown their courage.

Nothing we say or we do can take away this pain. But let me assure you, as a German, as someone who served with you, as an European, i will stand beside you. I think all RE4PERS will stand beside you. No matter which country we are from, or to which god we send our prayers.

In German we have a word, which lost its original meaning a long time ago. "Mitleid" has now the meaning to take pity on someone. But in the old days it meant to endure with you.

We will endure together.

"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,--
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson

Do not trust people like me. I will take and kiss you in every beautiful place. So that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when i leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

Reply #1
14/11/2015, 22:52

Gwynbleidd12

• Veteran
  • Forum Posts 1.778
    Likes Received 222
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #105
Well spoken.

What happend yesterday evening in Paris shows us again how dangerous and evil our worldwide situation is. My thoughts are with all french poeple. Especially with our Re4pers from France.

I really wish this unhuman, awful and abject slauther in the name of Allah will end soon. Its a shame to switch and abuse a religion in that horrible way.

In love and peace,
Gwyn

Yes, girls also play Planetside 2!  ;D

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!