Cobalt(EU) Status: online
Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
Most Re4pers ever online: 120 (15 Mar 2020)
Short URL:

Author Topic: Touhou Randoms - Analysis philosophy and discussion  (Read 461 times)

13/06/2024, 15:51

MrFFF

• Human Resource Officer
  • Forum Posts 2.479
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #37
  • Armpit Eater
Just a new thread for non-artistic works related (sometimes loosely) to Touhou

Gonna open up with this nice analasis of Touhou's magic system. Gr8 peace to look at world building methods and logic, honestly really interesting even outside of the context of TH fandom

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
"To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best"― Kreia (Knights of the Old Republic II)
"I generally don't believe in things if there's a lot of evidence to suggest they're false" ― Ross Scott

Reply #1
25/06/2024, 10:23

MrFFF

• Human Resource Officer
  • Forum Posts 2.479
  • Armpit Eater
"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
"To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best"― Kreia (Knights of the Old Republic II)
"I generally don't believe in things if there's a lot of evidence to suggest they're false" ― Ross Scott

Reply #2
25/06/2024, 13:54

MrFFF

• Human Resource Officer
  • Forum Posts 2.479
  • Armpit Eater
« Last Edit: 25/06/2024, 13:56 by MrFFF »

Reply #3
28/06/2024, 12:17

MrFFF

• Human Resource Officer
  • Forum Posts 2.479
  • Armpit Eater

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!