Cobalt(EU) is online
Re4pers Platoon open

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
Most Re4pers ever online: 100 (05 Feb 2017)

Linked Events

• RE4SpecT - Training (2/3) : 27/11/2019Please login or register to sign up for this event.
Short URL:

Author Topic: [27/11/2019,19:00 CET] RE4SpecT - Training (2/3)  (Read 153 times)

25/11/2019, 20:57

Wolkenwand

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 1.662
    Likes Received 727
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #32
  • and the dudes
Hey ho!

This is the first of the three RE4SpecT Training sessions. We will try another round of Koltyr fights (as Jaeger takes mostly longer to set up - if you are really into Jaeger, just give me a heads up and I will prepare something)

At latest 19.30 CET we will go to live and start with squad composition. Important notice here: The one we start with is not build in stone - it is only important that key roles are always covered. So if you take a key role and want to switch, call for replacement.

Thank you Charge for stepping up to fireteam leader the last time! That was an awesome help. Maybe you can share your first impressions?
We are still in need for new fireteam leaders - would you be interested?

We now want to introduce small breaks (max 1-3 minutes) after most fights. What would be good questions to ask ourselfs?

Cheers!
FE4R THE RE4PERS!

This time I will stream it - on Sunday I was to busy setting everything up: https://www.twitch.tv/wolkenwandre4
I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!