Cobalt(EU) is online

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
AT0Mfr 34
SlyMountain1983NC 60
Most Re4pers ever online: 100 (05 Feb 2017)
Short URL:

Author Topic: Re4pers Op´s ideas and suggestions  (Read 2372 times)

23/01/2017, 16:44

Gwynbleidd12

• Veteran
  • Forum Posts 1.746
    Likes Received 223
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #99
Hello mighty Re4pers,

after our first Op on sunday we got a lot of positive feedback. First of all a big thanks to PlantPotSoldier for take over the operation! Wolkenwand? Dare you! There was an event in the Internetcafé in the place were you at? You have to put out the Shrike and the Shotgun and blow them away!!! :D (FUN FUN FUN) Just kidding!!! Love you... :-*

So after we done this 1st operation with ingame comms only we have to think about the other Op´s. What you guys wanna do in this Op´s every sunday?

I suggest and vehicle only Platoon. Air and Ground Vehicles.

Please fellow Re4pers, give us ideas ideas ideas! I will collect them into this thread.

Lovely greets,
Gwyn

IDEAS
Gal drop into a huge VS + TR fight and hold a building
The above, but with vehicles
Get a MBT/vehicle into biolab using galaxies. Who ever gets it there first, wins!
Practice getting sundies to new locations in bases (I have a few places in mind, but requires more than 1 person)
« Last Edit: 29/01/2017, 20:28 by Gwynbleidd12 »
Yes, girls also play Planetside 2!  ;D

Reply #1
23/01/2017, 17:17

ArcticWinter

• Platoon Leader
  • Forum Posts 88
    Likes Received 74
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #40
  • Somewhat aggressive Vanguard driver on weekends.
Some of these I have done before, some not
  • Gal drop into a huge VS + TR fight and hold a building
  • The above, but with vehicles
  • Get a MBT/vehicle into biolab using galaxies. Who ever gets it there first, wins!
  • Practice getting sundies to new locations in bases (I have a few places in mind, but requires more than 1 person)

I'll add more if I come to think of more :)

Reply #2
29/01/2017, 20:30

Gwynbleidd12

• Veteran
  • Forum Posts 1.746
    Likes Received 223
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #99
First of all sry that there wasn´t a event planned for tonight. Next sunday we have our anniversary. The sunday in two weeks will be a new date for a operation. So two question:

1 What you guys wanna do?
2 Who want´s to lead the operation?
Yes, girls also play Planetside 2!  ;D

Reply #3
29/01/2017, 22:55

mas17

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 329
    Likes Received 106
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #97
Î am fine with just doing a kick-ass platoon, there has to be nothing special just some nice underpop-caps and stuff to make me happy

Reply #4
30/01/2017, 00:05

PlantPotSoldier

• Outfit Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.030
    Likes Received 355
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #106
The idea of the re4per ops was to insure there was a platoon up on a certain time and date. Of course we can run events on these days but I don't think we need to force events for it. Just having a well lead platoon with good squad leaders and decent fights is the idea. We could have spur of the moment events during these platoons of course, but I don't want to give the impression that there will be/need to be a different event every week.

EDIT: of course if people want to do events I'm more than happy to lead/organise them, think armour/air platoons would be fun to do.
« Last Edit: 30/01/2017, 00:08 by Plantpotsoldier »
Highly trained professional in making it look like I know what I'm doing.

Reply #5
30/01/2017, 00:22

Duckyyz

• Platoon Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.630
    Likes Received 185
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #212
  • Redneck Leader
Would love to drive with cloaked flashes and heavies on the backseat and fuck up the TR vehicle zerg that Russ Zerg is giving us

Reply #6
21/03/2017, 14:39

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.194
    Likes Received 452
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #39
  • and the dudes
Ok guys, I would like to hear your opinion on one of my crazy ideas again, going full role play mode!

Hello fellow Re4pers!

As you know, most of our platoons are not that much involved in the new construction system of our wonderfull game. Let it be because some think it is boring, may it be because it is expensive, the reasons can be multiple.  But who would we be, if we could not change this!

That’s why I want to do another approach with you guys: We are building not only our own base, we are building our own nation!

We would start with a normal platoon, get it into a good shape and after half an hour we are going for one of the big plain fields on the continent (e.g. Quartz/Excavation Site, Howling Pass, Southern Amerish, Esamir Valley) and start to build 4 bases, one for each squad. These will be our cities, our bastions against our enemies.

In the middle between these bases will be our capital, industrial center of war. Here we will have landing pads and garages for vehicles to engage enemy movements or to attack other facilities.

Every now and then your king (Platoon lead) is calling to arms to raid an enemy base. For this he will organize logistics to move the volunteers over the map. (DEUS VULT!)

The squads engage each other in a friendly competition for cortium like cities in a country – everybody fights for their nation (faction), but you always want to see your city (base) on top of the others !

3 judges will give grades after 10/20/30 minutes into base building in the categories of beauty, killing potential and volunteers available for raids (for the grades I would love to hear your opinion).

Who wants to build a new nation within the new conglomerate ?

I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Reply #7
21/03/2017, 14:51

mas17

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 329
    Likes Received 106
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #97

Reply #8
21/03/2017, 18:28

ZinorraProSe

• Soldier
  • Forum Posts 240
    Likes Received 65
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #171
I think Earentir still has the Minecraft server up

Reply #9
21/03/2017, 19:26

Iggyd

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 170
    Likes Received 48
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #68
I like the idea although my base certs suck. We will need a good composition of certed/non certed people.

Reply #10
21/03/2017, 19:40

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.194
    Likes Received 452
  • and the dudes
We will need a good composition of certed/non certed people.

Like in real life, some city are rich, others have to go to war. That's why I wanted to introduce the grade system, to equal that out. I still need some kind of scaling though.

I think Earentir still has the Minecraft server up

... construcive post is construcive ...

Reply #11
22/03/2017, 02:17

ZinorraProSe

• Soldier
  • Forum Posts 240
    Likes Received 65
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #171
... construcive post is construcive ...
Pun intended? :'D

Reply #12
22/03/2017, 09:25

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.194
    Likes Received 452
  • and the dudes
Of course ^^

Reply #13
22/03/2017, 15:39

charlie11575nc

• Soldier
  • Forum Posts 87
    Likes Received 36
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #101
  • Life is Good
Hey Wolken. I have done this with Spartan Warriors on Miller already. Only diffrence being we go deep in enemy teritory with 100% hive efficiency and set 4 hives about 800 meters apart, each having a spawn sundie in it. Also each squad memmber has to individually merge with their squads spawn tube (do this by standing inside the tube and press e). That way we ensure whole platoon can be in same hive momentarily if needed.

Reply #14
27/09/2017, 18:54

Fallengud

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 248
    Likes Received 103
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #98
Ah, a long forgotten topic, this one. I was reading your discussion on the competitive teams business and as I see, one of the main problems is that we dont have enough people showing up for it, so lets try to help on it.

We could start to have a fix day on every week where we have a platoon up on the live server with a tactical squad in it. That would allow new players to try it and maybe some of them would be interested enough to join the more serious trainings too. Any suggestionts on which day we should try to do this?

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!