Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
lupuscerberus 100
CemTu 100
builderFreedom 53
Staszkoo 98
PaulBobPage 61
YumYumInMyTum 15
Most Re4pers ever online: 100 (05 Feb 2017)

Linked Events

• TS-Only Ops (something new): 12/02/2020Please login or register to sign up for this event.
Short URL:

Author Topic: [12/02/2020,19:30 CET] TS-Only Ops (something new)  (Read 172 times)

11/02/2020, 19:02

Wolkenwand

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 1.777
    Likes Received 776
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #29
  • and the dudes
Very very serious ops up ahead. New stuff. No crosstalk!
I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Reply #1
12/02/2020, 23:07

Wolkenwand

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 1.777
    Likes Received 776
  • and the dudes

Reply #2
13/02/2020, 07:14

Wolkenwand

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 1.777
    Likes Received 776
  • and the dudes
Yesterday's ops was pretty interesting and as the feedback was very diverse I would ask you to post your input and possible ideas for improvement!

That would help a lot for next time.

Cheers

Reply #3
13/02/2020, 11:15

MrFFF

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 504
    Likes Received 204
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #49
  • Armpit Eater
I dont really have much constructive to say, ive talked more then enough yesterday but not really commenting on the ops itself, mostly because i had communication crippling lag trough most of it and my internet died for about 15 min. But also i dont think i did a good job so my perspective is somewhat warped due to frustration.
Cant think of much more tho say then if we want this kind of stuff to work we need to practice a lot. And with a stable cast of ppl, rotating 35% of the players and leaders every session is somewhat crippling for this playstyle.
« Last Edit: 13/02/2020, 11:19 by MrFFF »
“Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.”
― Terry Pratchett

Reply #4
13/02/2020, 20:19

Fallengud

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 553
    Likes Received 245
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #55
I maybe sounded a bit too negative yesterday, but I already have some ideas how we could use 1-2 tactical squads in addition to an open platoon:
- vehicle/air support
- preventing/doing backcaps (point holds until the slower forces arrive)
- giving a spine for the open platoon in bigger engagement (like holding crucial chokepoints, covering flanks)

I would not use a full tactical platoon however. I could only join for the last half hour, but it was very weird for me to sit in silence and just listen to the TV or the SL orders. It didn't seemed Reaper like. For me, we always represented an open minded collective, where everybody could speak up to a PL when he saws an opportunity or just got something to add. I think this is an important part of our community and is always a good base for forming bonds between the players.

But, as I started I see good applications for tactical squads and I think they can help us, or even be vital in beating the more organized, bigger forces than ours.

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!