Cobalt(EU) is online
Re4pers Platoon open

2 Alert(s) active

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
AT0Mfr 65
Gwynbleidd12 111
Most Re4pers ever online: 100 (05 Feb 2017)

Linked Events

• Big Ass Combined Arms Project: 07/09/2019Please login or register to sign up for this event.
Short URL:

Author Topic: [07/09/2019,20:00 CET] Big Ass Combined Arms Project  (Read 587 times)

28/08/2019, 19:53

Wolkenwand

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 1.609
    Likes Received 706
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #37
  • and the dudes
It is coming closer!

Some of you have already been part of it, some may have heard stories about. We are going big again!
The idea is easy: We are bringing up 4 squads with best communication and dedicated goals to Auraxis to reck fear to our enemies!
The four Squads divide up into “RE4SpecT”, “Support”, “Big Guns” and “Joker” – each of them lead by up to two officers for maximum impact.

• “RE4SpecT” will be the first to drop, setting position around the point and killing (or stalling) everything that comes close to it.
  • “Support” will be the second punch, without them Alpha would be dead so they are also called "Alphas Guardian Angel".
    Mixed and adapting forces, moving with logistics, bringing in spawn points and much needed infantry when Alpha struggles the most.
  • “Big Guns” will be our back bone – crushing enemy tanks and keeping the skies clear. With a mixed squad of ground vehicles and air vehicles to support each other they will engage enemy positions with maximimum efficiency. Scouting, luring in enemy air crafts into AA traps will give additional points. They will provide the fire power to give our infantry space to breath.
  • “Joker” are the chessy guys, going with the meanest shit they can get on the battlefield. Mostly as adapting forces with Charlie  in vehicles and air, but also able to join as infantry fight with the fitting "health pool". Fast paced with a lot of different gameplay styles. Watch your nanites!

If you want to enlist for this event, please fill in this google sheet, the more detailed the better !

Enlist here!!

It will make it far easier to manage the event and gives your leaders the option to adapt to the strengths of his squad.

FE4R THE RE4PERS!
« Last Edit: 29/08/2019, 10:43 by Wolkenwand »
I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Reply #1
29/08/2019, 09:11

Wolkenwand

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 1.609
    Likes Received 706
  • and the dudes
Genreal organistion details before and on the event day

Prior to the event:
Please enlist as many people as possible in the google sheet. First of all, this makes it easier to estimate the numbers, second it could provide some good stuff for preparation and cuts down work on the event day itself.

On event day:
We will have different TS Channels for group up.
Everyone who has already enlisted will go directly to the main briefing room - this will be the meet up place before the event start.
People who have not enlisted will go to the channel "awaiting assignment". There they will be distributed to the squads. If they have preference, they can write the squad behind their nickname.

Communication:
We will have 3 layers of communication:
1st on will be addressed to the whole platoon. These ones will be done only on rare occasions, when the whole platoon needs to be rallied and hits all at the same position. These commands have to short and precise.

2nd layer will be on TS Commander channel. Here the Squad leaders and CO leaders will discuss the approach for defense and attack.
Most important is the "clear coms call" you will hear via platoon chat. If this one comes up, shut the mouth.
Coms should be fast and follow a closed loop format.
E.g. PL: Charlie squad, please provide Armoured support around Frostfall overlook. CharlieSL: Copy that, currently wiped, build up time is about 3 mins. PL: Copy that.
This way both sides know that the other understood and that the command didnt get lost.

3rd layer will be TS channel. Use it as a normal channel, each squad will have their own for maximum communication. We started to use fireteam channels (preset ingame at NUMB Block 2) with good results, so this could be used too.
« Last Edit: 29/08/2019, 10:39 by Wolkenwand »

Reply #2
02/09/2019, 15:32

Wolkenwand

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 1.609
    Likes Received 706
  • and the dudes
Squad/Co leaders  so far:
Alpha: Wolken + Iggyd
Bravo: Felix + ?
Charlie: Duckyyz + ?
Delta: DADDY1986 + ?

We arleady got the squad leaders, but we are still looking for people to give them a helping hand.

If you are interested in joining this event, please enlist here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKKx7aTZQT-ioodkhPk77zVN9yM6nqfZEb9Ji3t8I38/edit#gid=0

Reply #3
08/09/2019, 01:38

Wolkenwand

• The Re4pers Council
  • Forum Posts 1.609
    Likes Received 706
  • and the dudes
An amazing night. Epic fights - and we had many enemies to shoot at. Hope all of you had some good fun!

Maybe some would like to write some feedback down here again. See ya all the next time.

Reply #4
08/09/2019, 10:40

Gwynbleidd12

• Veteran
  • Forum Posts 1.759
    Likes Received 227
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #100
I liked the different jobs of each squad. Have only one thing. I enjoy Gameplay more if the ingame chat is used. That each squad sits together in TS and the orders between squads and pl comes ingame. So i have an idea whats happening. I felt a bit isolated. But its maybe just me. The overall gameplay was great.
Yes, girls also play Planetside 2!  ;D

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!