Cobalt(EU) is online

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
AT0Mfr 34
SlyMountain1983NC 60
Most Re4pers ever online: 100 (05 Feb 2017)

Linked Events

• Step 2 - Enlisting for Devision "Armored Warfare": 18/03/2018Please login or register to sign up for this event.
Short URL:

Author Topic: [18/03/2018,19:00 CET] Step 2 - Enlisting for Devision "Armored Warfare"  (Read 668 times)

12/02/2018, 19:59

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.194
    Likes Received 452
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #39
  • and the dudes
Hey guys!

Mhmm, you also love this smell? The smell of metal, fuel and of burned high calliber projectiles? The smell of sweat Vanu tears, after blowing up their beloved nanites? To drive with high speed through Terran rage tells?

If these things  are your wet dreams fuelling your metal horse of choice, you are the right one for the "Armored Devision"

In wolf packs, combining fast hunting Harrassers (oppressing surrounding spawn points), heavy fire power of MBT (guarding spawn points) with overwatching Anti Air, you will dominate the free fields of Auraxis!

Buckle up and enlist now !

FE4R THE RE4PERS!
« Last Edit: 01/03/2018, 18:24 by Wolkenwand »
I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Reply #1
12/02/2018, 21:14

DumpDeadHUN

• Soldier
  • Forum Posts 78
    Likes Received 36
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #123
  • git gud

Reply #2
13/02/2018, 13:53

MeDaan

• Soldier
  • Forum Posts 3
    Likes Received 1
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #382
I'm not that certified in the tank line yet, but I guess I could still be either a gunner or a support sundy (ammo/rep) in the armoured division.

Reply #3
13/02/2018, 20:55

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.194
    Likes Received 452
  • and the dudes
I'm not that certified in the tank line yet, but I guess I could still be either a gunner or a support sundy (ammo/rep) in the armoured division.

Sounds great! I'll bet the squad lead will find the perfect spot for you, no matter how much certs you have invested so far :P

Reply #4
13/02/2018, 21:15

Fallengud

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 248
    Likes Received 103
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #98
Can get vanguard, any sundi which is needed or harasser

Reply #5
13/02/2018, 22:06

MrFFF

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 84
    Likes Received 38
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #103
Boombox or Canister Harraser, cobalt + walker ammo/repair/baricade/barier Sundy , AP or hesh halberd Vang. Ap or skyguard lightning i got all baby.
Dont mind gunning either.

Reply #6
15/02/2018, 13:41

NekoJess

• Soldier
  • Forum Posts 10
    Likes Received 7
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #428
FAV Guerrilla Engineer, reporting for duty~

I primary engineer class for field repairs and anti armor / max duty. Have the Archer anti armor rifle, and a bunch of other weapons unlocked, including all 3 deploy-able turrets (no upgrades yet) and the Hardlight barrier. I'm currently working on geting Mine carrier 1, explosives carier 1, and c-4 lvl 2 . Harasser

Harasser unlocks: scrapper combat chassis-2, racer chassis-1, mountain climber-1 (Don't remember the actual name) as well as GSD-3 plus a bunch more I can't think of atm. All turrets except the Bulldog, each with at least 1.5 zoom and a few threat detection optics. reload speed for mostt has been upgraded to differing levels, the Boombox has the most upgrades unlocked... obviously, cause Boombox is Doombox~!

my other vehicles iinclude all turrets for lightening and Vanguard, a few upgrades for those, Sunderer has very few upgrades but I have started working on those recently, and My max has a metric frackton of upgrades as well as left / right mounted weapons of EACH max weapon available (Almost)

Any advice on what I should add to my ground armor certifications or load outs would be appreciated and listened to. I run ~Sweeper Hud~ 4 at all times in all my engineer load-outs since anytime I'm an engineer class, I'm usualy in armor.

~FEAR THE REAPERS

Reply #7
18/02/2018, 17:08

BioSForm

• Soldier
  • Forum Posts 5
    Likes Received 2
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #215
  • Bio'S Form
Lightning + L100 Python HESH !!!... here I am like at home !!!...  8)

Bio'S Form

Reply #8
22/02/2018, 19:24

NIMRA50

• Soldier
  • Forum Posts 1
    Likes Received 1
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #151
Ready to kick some asses,

Harasser: Halberd, Kobalt, Basilisk
Vanguard: Heat, Hesh, AP, Enforcer, Basilisk
Lightning: Hesh, AP
Sunderer: Basilisk, Fury, Kobalt

Reply #9
22/02/2018, 19:58

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.194
    Likes Received 452
  • and the dudes
Please fill out this document, we will use it to plan tactics and strategies:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hjldyh8mlkBERnwCUl95unhBcyqj8tAE0szyvK-Jh9A/edit#gid=1996851048

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!