Cobalt(EU) is online

Re4pers In-Game

Character Name BR
Most Re4pers ever online: 100 (05 Feb 2017)

Linked Events

• RE4SpecT - Liveplay: 16/10/2017Please login or register to sign up for this event.
Short URL:

Author Topic: [16/10/2017,20:00 CEST] RE4SpecT - Liveplay  (Read 319 times)

10/10/2017, 11:41

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.009
    Likes Received 368
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #39
  • and the dudes
Hey my friends!

After our good start, we will just continue ^^

For informations, please check this thread: https://re4pers.com/index.php?topic=4309.msg37150;topicseen#new

I will provide accounts for jaeger, please be on TS a little bit earlier so we can set up everything in time.

• Training Gamemode: Protect the VIP
  • Rules: One medic(VIP) + rest Heavy Assaults, respawns only via beacon for the HA. One team loses if the medic dies.
  • Aspect(s) to improve : Most squads stand and fall with their medic(s). If nobody can ress, nobody can fight. So this gamemode concentrates on "babysitting" a suicidal combat medic. Try to keep him at bay.

I would like to keep the training a little bit shorter (30-40 mins) to switch to live gameplay.

Get some RE4SpecT, FE4R THE RE4PERS!

Wolken out

P.S.: Sorry for everybody who can't play on Mondays. I'll try to host the next RE4SpecT on the 25.10.17.
« Last Edit: 21/10/2017, 12:39 by Wolkenwand »
I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Reply #1
16/10/2017, 22:19

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 1.009
    Likes Received 368
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #39
  • and the dudes
Hey guys! Thanks you very much for the nice event!

Things that I really enjoyed tonight:

• Good Communication: Pushes and threats got called out early and precise
  • Sticking to your fireteam: Often tried, but today was the first time I really saw the fireteams shine and not only hold their area, but also maintaining its "inner structure"
  • Filling out the class you play: Classes were doing very well at their role and supporting each other. Heavys giving cover while the medics ressing, medics playing save, engis providing equipment and so on!
  • Less "Chicken Running" after the first call out. Got far better over the evening, but we still need to work on this
  • Atmosphere: It was so nice to lead you guys. Good input from all of you, great at following orders, no salt around. This is really leaving a good feeling :)
  • Impact: At least I had the feeling that our two squads were mostly the guys who tipped the scale in our favour.

What I didn't like:

• TR Zerglings eating glue
  • Overpop... even though we used it too ...

Cheers guys, looking forward to the next one, probalby next Wednesday, 25.10.17.

Wolken out
I am here to pull Maxes and play tactical, and I am all out of Nanites.

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!