DerBataillonskommandeur 88
MosquitoY03 120
Harbinger93 70
bobthefunky 117
Galotsas 120
Oculusus 120
IkKeJr 118
OliverBryant1 40
Most Re4pers ever online: 100 (05 Feb 2017)

Linked Events

• RE4SpecT - Liveplay: 16/10/2017Please login or register to sign up for this event.
Short URL:

Author Topic: [16/10/2017,20:00 CEST] RE4SpecT - Liveplay  (Read 160 times)

10/10/2017, 11:41

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 926
    Likes Received 330
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #41
  • and the dudes
Hey my friends!

After our good start, we will just continue ^^

For informations, please check this thread: https://re4pers.com/index.php?topic=4309.msg37150;topicseen#new

I will provide accounts for jaeger, please be on TS a little bit earlier so we can set up everything in time.

• Training Gamemode: Protect the VIP
  • Rules: One medic(VIP) + rest Heavy Assaults, respawns only via beacon for the HA. One team loses if the medic dies.
  • Aspect(s) to improve : Most squads stand and fall with their medic(s). If nobody can ress, nobody can fight. So this gamemode concentrates on "babysitting" a suicidal combat medic. Try to keep him at bay.

I would like to keep the training a little bit shorter (30-40 mins) to switch to live gameplay.

Get some RE4SpecT, FE4R THE RE4PERS!

Wolken out

P.S.: Sorry for everybody who can't play on Mondays. I'll try to host the next RE4SpecT on the 25.10.17.
« Last Edit: 21/10/2017, 12:39 by Wolkenwand »
They are calling me Jack Hammer, and that's not because of the shotgun in my hands.

Reply #1
16/10/2017, 22:19

Wolkenwand

• Squad Leader
  • Forum Posts 926
    Likes Received 330
    Outfit Rank by Planetside2 Score #41
  • and the dudes
Hey guys! Thanks you very much for the nice event!

Things that I really enjoyed tonight:

• Good Communication: Pushes and threats got called out early and precise
  • Sticking to your fireteam: Often tried, but today was the first time I really saw the fireteams shine and not only hold their area, but also maintaining its "inner structure"
  • Filling out the class you play: Classes were doing very well at their role and supporting each other. Heavys giving cover while the medics ressing, medics playing save, engis providing equipment and so on!
  • Less "Chicken Running" after the first call out. Got far better over the evening, but we still need to work on this
  • Atmosphere: It was so nice to lead you guys. Good input from all of you, great at following orders, no salt around. This is really leaving a good feeling :)
  • Impact: At least I had the feeling that our two squads were mostly the guys who tipped the scale in our favour.

What I didn't like:

• TR Zerglings eating glue
  • Overpop... even though we used it too ...

Cheers guys, looking forward to the next one, probalby next Wednesday, 25.10.17.

Wolken out
They are calling me Jack Hammer, and that's not because of the shotgun in my hands.

Bunkster is currently playing Got it!