The Re4pers > Public Announcements

Changes in Leadership

<< < (2/3) > >>

Earentil:
Its not a bad metric to use the rib/h the problem though is that even in a succesfull platoon you dont get enough ribons most of the time, 2 days ago we captured many bases and won the allert but still I got 3 ribbons and I had the platoon for more than the 2 hours of the alert. There are many cases were things go bad that you dont get more than 1 per 2 hours.

I am not playing a lot or doing PL much latelly but still can have a 0.6 on average (which is bad), so maybe make the PL thing a 0.75 ? This way if someone is playing PL enough he can keep it and us that dont PL enough we can fall back to SL or lower:)

SL on the other hand should def have at least 1/h since its a lot easier to get one.

But on this issue I would like to point out that we have a small issue of burning our PLs out, it seems each time someone becomes PL then he has to carry the torch untill another PL is made, this burns you out, although I loved doing PL when I become one I got so tired of not doing anything else for two months that made me get bored of it. Now we are having stoned carry the torch untill he gets burned out too ;) Maybe we need to find a way for PLs to split up load some way.

TheBUNKSTER:
Maybe we can adjust that PL score/h - but that should be a seperate discussion (Please start it if you think its time!).

I will consider that feedback of hard to earn PL ribbons and in general I will not demote people that miss that target a month or two ... nobody has interest in beeing too harsh with our hard working and hard trying leaders - but we also must keep the officer corps vital and active and for that we need to check the activity from time to time in a rational way. Like said before, this is more about the 0,0 - 0,3 scores in a row. But even for that:

This is a standard procedure, nothing else. And can be compared with the "2month inactive > kicked from outfit" rule. Demotions are not meant as a blame, they are just an adjustment to the actual activity level. There will be no hard feelings and everybody will still be respected and liked the same way as before.

AT0Mfr:
Personnaly, I make half of my play time in the morning. There are only a couple of re4pers online at that time (mostly the same guys : Karboo, Laluman, Earentil, TowerC, Felix...), so half are SL & PL, so ussualy there is just a single squad running with one of us leading. I can't play at prime time when it's crowded (familly duties :-)  So I guess can't hardly it that 1 rib/h request. But it's ok, I can retired.  ;)

TheBUNKSTER:

--- Quote from: AT0Mfr on 12/10/2015, 19:39 ---Personnaly, I make half of my play time in the morning. There are only a couple of re4pers online at that time (mostly the same guys : Karboo, Laluman, Earentil, TowerC, Felix...), so half are SL & PL, so ussualy there is just a single squad running with one of us leading. I can't play at prime time when it's crowded (familly duties :-)  So I guess can't hardly it that 1 rib/h request. But it's ok, I can retired.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Well, thats a good reason and fully understandable. Early bird bonus granted!  ;)

Ulanyouknow:
Hey! I have 1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version