The Re4pers > Public Announcements

Changes in Leadership

<< < (3/3)

TheBUNKSTER:
It is done. I will not post any names here because I dont want this to become a public pillory - the regarding people got a PM from me.

I hope you all understand how important our open platoons are and how important it is to set them up and lead them. These platoons are our liveline. Other then most of the old outfits on this server we are not vanished because we constantly recruit new players with them. And these players come to us because they like how its done and they want it that way. Some of them become leaders later and have open platoons on their own - which gives us new recruits again. Thats our circle of life.

But these platoons are run by people: our officers. Its sometimes fun and much enjoying but on other days its hard and frustrating. The only thing we can offer these people for their hard work are the ranks. And thats why it is so important that these ranks stand for somethink and reflect the actual efforts a person puts into the leading our great forces.

I am kind of sad to see that the general level of leading activity dropped in the last month. I really hope that this will change again.

Officers, its really up to you to keep the outfit alive and active for the next month. Its small things, like taking a squad or a platoon from time to time and give you best to lead it. We have a lot of officers and this is a small burden if you share it.

This is a great outfit - for sure the greatest on this server - but we all must do our part to keep it up. Good things dont come easy.

Fear the Re4pers!
Your Bunk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version