The Re4pers > Public Announcements

Changes in Leadership

(1/3) > >>

TheBUNKSTER:
Dear Re4pers,

first of all I am proud to announce the promotion of TerribleGerry (the brother of our PL TerribleHarry) and Claptrapis to the rank of Squad Leader. Both of them worked hard for that. Congratulations!

Second, there is another thing to announce: As you all know the ranks in our outfit are restricted to the players that fulfill the duties of their position activly. It comes by nature of online games that this level of activity isnt permanent. People may get interested in other games or other aspects of PS2 over time. This is no big deal and we dont get hard feelings over that, though it is necessary to adapt our ranks from time to time.

To make this easier we are working with the leading ribbon/hour score, with should be over 1 for a running month:

http://members.re4pers.com/leadership-leaderboard
(You can watch that score when you change the "all time" dropdown to "1 month")

Its one of my disagreeable duties to change the rank of some current Squad and Platoon Leaders in the next days to a tier below. For some I know the reason, for others not. If you see that you are facing this and you know thats only temporary please PM me. All the demoted members can get their rank instantly back if they can fulfill their duties againg - there is no second formal application needed.

Thats the circle of live, brothers and sisters. Some will go and others will come. So dont forget to cheer our new Squad Leaders Gerry and Clap!  

Fear the Re4pers!

NixxonUK:
It seems sensible, Brother Bunk. I'm particularly missing Brothers Dorian and Sticky  :( but our regular officer corps is top class at the moment.

Change is good Brethren, always remember that.

stonedmedic:
well scoreboard shows that everyone except bunk will get demoted ;). even felix has 0.83 rib/h :)

TheBUNKSTER:

--- Quote from: stonedmedic on 12/10/2015, 00:54 ---well scoreboard shows that everyone except bunk will get demoted ;). even felix has 0.83 rib/h :)

--- End quote ---

I will not go for such an infrastructual suizide.  :D  Even when I am german I am not a prussian bureaucrat ;)

But we have some 0,0 scores there too and these are my concerns.

Karbooo:
And some platoon leaders play a lot in daytime and usually there's not enough people to fill up a platoon. Usually you have to have 4 full squads to gain PL ribbons fast enough. I think SL rib/hr chapter is the one to look at.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version