The Re4pers > Public Announcements

Restructure of our Leadership and Officer position

<< < (2/3) > >>

Iggyd:
I am not active as I once was on the leading side, or even on the playing side these days. I've had the SL role since 2017 and my level of input of the years has increased during my time on the council and decreased in the following years after I stepped down and my playing time reduced.

That said, I'm not done leading yet. I'm currently playing the role of a backup leader to Justice when Composer is unavailable. I always want to see a well drilled tryhard squad running every week and will continue to contribute to make that so. I'm also happy taking a squad in a platoon once in a while.

DarkAjur1:
Hello all, my playtime in Planetside2 fluctuates strongly and right now I'm not very active, so a demotion to Veteran is probably in order. When the urge to shoot some Planetmans comes back I will gladly try to contribute to the best of my abilities. Thanks to everyone involved in making the re4pers the community that it is today!

Schretter:

--- Quote from: Stummeursel on 28/03/2023, 16:52 --- I would, but Shretter is doing Trainings on the day i could. I will do it on Wensdays
--- End quote ---

I am relatively flexible with the event, if you can only do Wednesdays, you are welcome to hold events. That was only for this week the rest of the events regarding "building callouts" are rather flexible and adapted to the participants.

Ah what do I do regarding leading, hmm..
- Sunday OPs as PL (FC) or SL
- from time to time Open Squads (in the last time rather few)
- currently the building callout event
- if any big event is scheduled in PS2 or on Cobalt I try to organize something RE4 internally (Cobalt Clash, NCAF)

Solskipper:
I don't play Planetside anymore (and to be fair I don't know if I ever will).
You can remove me as a leader.

PlantPotSoldier:
Hey all, although I may lurk on the forums I don't play planetside these days. Happy for you guys to remove me as a leader.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version