The Re4pers > Public Announcements

Restructure of our Leadership and Officer position

<< < (3/3)

KrissTorrio:
My contribiution is ever lasting experiments with strategy and tactics, some fun events. But because of new work and new country my activity is severly reduced and i hope i am pardoned for that.

Crayper00:
Most of my leadership activity is related to infantry since my arrival in RE4, a few is dedicated to armour. Through my year in The Re4pers I've come to realize that competitive stuff isn't our priority, and that is the reason of my recent decline in activity on Cobalt in favour of Miller. Although I intend to stay within the roster as an officer, It's likely that my contribution from now on will be present in occasional events until something like OW comes up.

FelixTheLion:
Reminder about this lasting for only a few more days.

FelixTheLion:
While this was mostly meant to clarify the involvement of Sls and Pls it was in some terms the rest of the council using it. So i just want to include my point. Next to the administration stuff i'm looking forward on how to handle training in the future. Participation in the last leadership and basic training have been down to 1-3 people (viewing it optimistically). I will see if some changes can help making them more attractive to the target audience. Next to that i'm also just waiting for a proper demand across the outfit to improve the quality of our public platoons.

Beyond this today is the last day of the evaluation period.

Nico101:
Not been active for a while. My father was diagnosed with cancer and I have a little girl now. Been waiting for things to get better but still not had the time yet. Hoping for the construction update to bring me back to the game for a bit but I’m not hopeful with how the current game state is.

Active on TeamSpeak and discord when I can and always available to contact if needed. Mostly playing single player games for now.

Looking at getting back into making some content on the side too but probably more towards q4

Happy to be demoted if required.

Thanks 👏🏻

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version