Touhou Assylum > Everything Touhou

Touhou Music - Official works composed by ZUN

<< < (2/2)

MrFFF:
Touhou 11 is the game im currently playing, though its kinda on hold... its hard as nails i never even got to stage 6 normal despite probably 8-10 hours play.

+Hartmann's+Youkai+Girl.flac]Link to full ost

But this is about the music! To be honest i lack the words to poperly describe the over all theme or tone. Western more the Eastern? Somber more then sad? Hard to say.  Truth is that is feels incoheseve and varies a bunch between songs... but oh boy the songs are one of a kind and stick with You get to know them

Extra Stage Boss - Koishi Komeiji's Theme - "Hartmann's Youkai Girl". 
I dont think the YT version audio quality gives this song justice so i reccomend a better source... This song is crazy. Its one of those songs that at first dont even feel like songs due to feeling to chaotic or foreign, but once Your brain builds the proper synapse connections You fall in love and never find anything like it. I can only recall 2 other songs that had this effect on me, "Quixotic" by MOON and "Guitarmass" by infected mushroom. Think You have to be devine inspired to create something like that 
+Hartmann's+Youkai+Girl.flac]Touhou 11 ~ Subterranean Animism Original Soundtrack : ZUN : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Satori Komeiji's Theme - Satori Maiden ~ 3rd eye
Satori is the sister of Koishi Together they show a facinating idea for character concepts as both represent Japanises monsters capable of reading human minds. While Satori is a traumatized recluse that to some extent abandomed her emotional unconcious (due to constantly reading the minds of ppl around her). Her sister Koishi functions as the oposite completely sealing off her concious mind in a act of self-harm. Is unable to form long term memories and for the most part cannot be percived conciously by other living things... Its amazing to see what both Zun and the fandom create with these concepts but not enough time to reference it all and this is a music thread damn it!
Satori Komeiji - Touhou Wiki - Characters, games, locations, and more
Koishi Komeiji - Touhou Wiki - Characters, games, locations, and more
+Satori+Maiden+~+3rd+eye.flac]Touhou 11 ~ Subterranean Animism Original Soundtrack : ZUN : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Utsuho's Theme: Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
Stage 6 boss theme that i dont know really that much about... but the song is grand

Stage 2 Boss - Parsee Mizuhashi's Theme - Green-Eyed Jealousy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version