The Re4pers > Recruitment

Returning member/require a re-invite? READ THIS FIRST!

<< < (3/32) > >>

Xerxates:

--- Quote from: EvXWarZzxNc on 04/04/2018, 13:00 --- Sounds like a plan, ill be on later today anyway, ill give it a shot xD
--- End quote ---

I will change your forum username to your new name and you will get a new password after the change, so make sure that your mail address is valid. Welcome back btw! :)

--- Quote from: Wolkenwand on 04/04/2018, 09:49 --- Hey ho! Welcome back! Of course, our doors are always open, especially for old members. If you want to get your squad/platoon invites already before BR25 just hang around ts and poke people (officers for best results) Cheers and see ya around !
--- End quote ---

I think we can already invite him even with a BR below 25 imho, since he was already a Re4per and had a character above BR25.

Hal0effect:
Hello hello, thought about re applying but (luckily) found this thread after figuring out my username and password. So if you guys could reinvite me into the outfit ingame, I´d love it! After years I finally have the time to return to the game properly :D

Khyaran:
Well, i HAD a BR 78 ish character, now im just BR 10, im slowly getting there though, but i dont mind either way, inv now or at BR 25, ill be joining you guys regardless  ;)

PlantPotSoldier:
Those that are awaiting re-invites and have posted here please check to see if you have an invite/back in the outfit today. If not please find an officer either on teamspeak/discord or in-game this evening and ask for a re-invite, don't forget to mention this thread!

Khyaran:
So, am i allowed to be invited prematurely (BR25-) like Xerxates said, or will i have to continue on to 25 first?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version