The Re4pers > Recruitment

Returning member/require a re-invite? READ THIS FIRST!

(1/32) > >>

PlantPotSoldier:
Are you no longer in the outfit due to inactivity? Or Logged in in game and are no longer apart of the outfit?

As long as you were kicked only for inactivity or by accident (you were not given a reason as to why you were kicked) and not for any rule breaking then you don't have to re-apply on the forum!

All you simply need to do is post here on this thread requesting a re-invite and once checked out a re-invite to the outfit ingame will be arranged as well as correct ranks applied.

If you have never been a Re4per, had your application rejected or have never applied you will need to follow the normal application procedure, those that have failed the recruitment period will need to apply again as well.

Any issues with recruitment/joining the outfit or finding out why you were kicked can be asked on this thread as well.

heythatsnotgood:
   Sounds very fair to me  :)

CamuIos:
Hey,

I haven't played planetside for quite some time and was kicked for inactivity.
Now I changed the name of my ingame character to CamuIos (I is an i) . Can I get a reinvite please ?

PlantPotSoldier:
Hey mate, if it hasn't been done already I'll sort it out tomorrow before my night shift. Can't do it tonight as I'm on a night shift. Any other officer able to assist as well?

Hydraec:
Shouldn't he create a new forum id since his IG id changed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version