The Re4pers > Planetside 2 - Announcements

Can't Make it to SOE Live? Join us on Twitch!

(1/1)

PSNews:
*Purchase of the SOE Digital Pass is not necessary to view the SOE Live streams on Twitch*

For those you who won't be joining us in person for SOE Live this year (or are watching the stream from onsite), we are pleased to announce that over 20 hours of the convention will be streamed for free on ww.twitch.tv/soe! Along with the free livestreams, we also invite you to make the most of the show by offering the SOE Live Digital Pass as an optional upgrade.

The $20 USD pass grants you exclusive in-game items for PlanetSide 2 and H1Z1, a 7 Day Landmark Beta Key, a Twitch chat badge, and most importantly 11 fun Twitch chat emoticons which will be available to use through July 31st, 2015. This is your chance to partake in the SOE Live excitement from anywhere in the world, and get cool in-game swag!

Got questions? We've got answers! Check out the FAQ below:

What cool in-game items do I get?

* H1Z1 “Mourning Wood” Nail-bat (Available at Early Access launch. Requires software purchase at Early Access release.)

* PlanetSide 2 “Hunter QCX-P”

* Landmark 7 Day Beta Key

H1Z1 “Mourning Wood” Nail-bat

PlanetSide 2 “Hunter QCX-P”

What about the Twitch stuff?

Here they are, in all their shiny badge and icon glory!

When and how can I purchase the SOE Live Digital Pass?

The passes will be on sale from August 12th through August 18th. You'll be able to purchase the pass by clicking the Subscribe button below the video player which will then take you to the purchase screen to enter your payment information (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal accepted). After a successful payment is made, an activation code will be sent to your Twitch.tv private message inbox. Don’t worry if some of the text on the Twitch purchase page refers to a subscription. That is the primary thing they sell and it couldn’t be changed to accommodate this one time digital pass transaction. You’re getting our Digital Pass of awesome goodies. Follow those redemption steps, and you’re good to go!

Do I need to purchase the SOE Live Digital Pass to watch the livestreams?

No! Anyone can view the livestreams at the official SOE Twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/soe) Purchasing the pass is an optional extra, so you can have even more fun attending the event remotely!

Over the entire SOE Live convention we have over 20 hours of streams planned, and this pass invites you to make the most of it all! Make sure to buy your optional SOE Live Digital Pass at www.twitch.tv/soe starting August 12th. We will see you at SOE Live either IRL or online!

How do I redeem my activation code and get my cool in-game items?

* Go to www.soe.com

* Click My Account in the top navigation bar

* Select Enter Activation Code

* Login or create a new Station Account

* Enter code and click Go!
How do I activate my Landmark 7 Day Beta Key?

If you have already consumed your key per the above instructions, all you will need is the installer and you’ll be ready to play once the game downloads!

DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION

* Please click here. You will be directed to the Landmark login screen.

* Please login with the Station Account you used to redeem the key.

* Click on the download button to start the download process.

* When the download prompt appears, choose ‘Run’ to immediately begin.

* The installer will run you through setting up your install and it will automatically create a shortcut on your desktop.

* Please open the launcher and login using the Station Account you used to redeem the key.

* Read and accept our Closed Beta Testing Agreement.
How Do I redeem my PlanetSide 2 Hunter QCX-P?

Download the PlanetSide 2 client from www.Planetside2.com and log in using the same Station Account you used to consume your code. Once you create a character and log into game, the item will be waiting for you to pick up in the Notifications tab.

How does the H1Z1 item work?

Once your key is "activated" on a Station Account by following the above instructions, the H1Z1 nail bat will remain on your account for you to use either at the Early Access release on Steam (which requires a software purchase) or when it goes fully free to play. If you purchase Early Access, you'll need to use the same Station Account when going through the Steam set up. You'll have it earlier obviously, but if you choose to wait until the game is free to play don't worry it'll be waiting for you as long as you use the same Station Account when registering for the game upon release.

© Sony Online Entertainment LLC. SOE, the SOE logo, PlanetSide, and the PlanetSide2 logo are registered trademarks and H1Z1 and Landmark are trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Source: Official News and Announcements

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version