The Re4pers > Planetside 2 - Announcements

Outfit Wars - Nexus Season 2

<< < (2/7) > >>

Crayper00:
There will be no outfit wars this year....they said

MrFFF:
So basically no changes to the format, same stuff as last time. Well at least we can have some fun and not stress out because of how far the format is stacked against us (and how the general player base will use and abuse it)

TheComposerNC:
I don't know what is going on anymore. Matches on Monday? No changes to the format? There was not supposed to be an OW this year? What is going on? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting my ass kicked and if cobalt actually gets any teams (as if anyone was still here to play with 48 ppl on a Monday!) I will get my ass kicked and I will like it! 
But like still, just announce it over night after you said definitively that there won't be an Outfitwar this year is hilariously incompetent and now everyone has to scramble to get 48 players x2 in 20 days if they want to participate.

TheComposerNC:
Oh my this is funny, they already changed the times for the match and make me look like a fool. Now the qualifiers are played on Friday and Saturday!?
https://www.planetside2.com/news/outfit-wars-nexus-season-02

Stummeursel:
Probably it's a try to hold the game a life and a good caahgrap, from all the guys who go on alts to play, and use boost to farm up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version