The Re4pers > Planetside 2 News

Wrel talking about Outfit Wars 23/02/2021

<< < (2/2)

PlantPotSoldier:
From the way he writes it to me it seems there are only two qualifying matches.

EDIT: so if Bling don’t change positions on the board after the next match they could in theory get knocked out of OW? Don’t think it’ll happen as I’m sure they’ll move up but it would be hilarious if they did.

Fallengud:
Plant i thought the same, should we let spaniards win just to increase the chances of blng falling out? :D (just joking)

What i really like in his post is the big middle finger for the people who want more details on the system just to find an exploit in it. It would be good to know the exact details of the ranking of course, but i think we can live without it if it means less chance for the exploit knights of blng

PlantPotSoldier:
Knowing our luck bling would get through and we’d get kicked out!

I’m sure if there are exploits that they’re worried about to the point of not telling us how any of the matchmaking works then I’m sure someone will figure it out and we’ll have the same mess as last two Outfitwars.

Fallengud:
On one hand that is true, however i still count the system as work in progress and give the devs more time to hammer out the details.

On the other hand im not even sure if it is possible to come up with a system which does not get exploited sooner or later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version