The Re4pers > Diplomacy

If you are interested in cooperating with RE4, please post here

<< < (2/7) > >>

LeadedKarma:
Vahurin you are a main VS. how many years are you playing on cobalt vs and how frequently ? the brain that you mention, is it one guy? is a big part of cobalt vs (leaders) listening to him ? tell us more about cobalt vs high command please

generally what is going on the map is common knowledge. everybody studying the map can see who and how is moving. i am interested in things that the map doesnt tell us..

LeadedKarma:
you are a member since 03/2020. are you a re4per ? have you played with us ?

Vahurin:

--- Quote from: LeadedKarma on 12/11/2020, 13:04 ---Vahurin i am glad you are here and that you want to help the cobalt nc. cobalt nc needs people like you ! there is a possibility that i will come back to your offer...

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your kind words Karma. That's why despite my playstyle fits better VS I'm here. I don't see at the moment the game is too much unbalanced in favour of VS or TR, that depends on multiple factors. So I guess is perfectly attainable more victories.

One thing I'm meditating is how to build a Central Command, I feel a bit guilty usurping this function in my own initiative.

Vahurin:

--- Quote from: LeadedKarma on 12/11/2020, 17:18 ---you are a member since 03/2020. are you a re4per ? have you played with us ?

--- End quote ---

Yes, when Escalation was announced I thought was the time to play in teams. But as I mentioned before my crap laptop and problems hearing and understanding voices ingame changed my mind and returned to solo. No complaints here.

LeadedKarma:
a central command would help. sometimes on peak hours leaders are communicating and coordinating over leader chat. i am interested in  how you are thinking to acomplish a central command for cobalt nc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version