The Re4pers > Diplomacy

If you are interested in cooperating with RE4, please post here

<< < (6/7) > >>

lololfirefis12:
yes i agree that all Bases r important but also some r more important than others for example indar commray is one point base but it is important than others cause it give access to both allatum and quartz.. and if u lose indar commray now the enemy has the option and the opportunity to chose which base to take.. But if u dont lose such a base u r forcin the enemy to fight in a single base consuming their time

Fallengud:
Not all bases are important, prime example TI alloys

Vahurin:
Ti Alloys in the actual state of the game serves to pinpoint the other two bases in the center, nothing more but nothing less.

Vahurin:

--- Quote from: lololfirefis12 on 12/11/2020, 18:49 ---yes i agree that all Bases r important but also some r more important than others for example indar commray is one point base but it is important than others cause it give access to both allatum and quartz.. and if u lose indar commray now the enemy has the option and the opportunity to chose which base to take.. But if u dont lose such a base u r forcin the enemy to fight in a single base consuming their time

--- End quote ---

Indar Comm Array is one of the bases that make me anxious. I always watch what is happening there and one of my favourite scenarios playing like a pesky infiltrator. But if you are in the Northern Warpgate and about to lose Indar Excavation Site this base is no longer priority unless you can manage a serious attack on Quartz.

PhoenixPrixxx:

--- Quote from: LeadedKarma on 12/11/2020, 17:39 ---how is he a soldier if he left the outfit ?

--- End quote ---
TL:DR
All promotions on our forum excpet ( to grunt when xou apply and get accepted) is done by people. I promote most of the grunts to soldier but I dont look who left the Outfit or so.
Some time ago I started to sort out the ranks and people who are not in our Outfit anymore but you have to search every account and change every single account... After a few hundret acc's I stopped because there was no end.
When we could automate this it would be really nice :D

Edit: Atleast we could add this to the long list that could be done xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version