The Re4pers > Diplomacy

If you are interested in cooperating with RE4, please post here

<< < (5/7) > >>

lololfirefis12:
Regain bases from the weak! .. I may need to understand that more.. hoppy to talk to u on ts

Vahurin:

--- Quote from: Vahurin on 12/11/2020, 17:49 ---
--- Quote from: LeadedKarma on 12/11/2020, 17:45 ---i have seen him ingame. in the leaders channel. he is trying to help. i am just curious about his experinces in the vs leaders channel. nc command still needs help because a lot of leaders and players are still fighting in the wrong places. during alerts.

and oc having non members be able to read our forum is still an issue..

--- End quote ---

Yes, is an issue, you must think if I revealed anything compromising for VS.

--- End quote ---

But in PS2 you cannot kill anyone, so it's not like plotting the kill of Yamamoto in their plane. Reading forums of rivals can be instructive, nothing more. The only harm can be done is if anyone is reading the leader's channel of the adversary in real time, maybe someone on VS faction is doing this task, but unknown by me.

Vahurin:

--- Quote from: lololfirefis12 on 12/11/2020, 17:55 ---Regain bases from the weak! .. I may need to understand that more.. hoppy to talk to u on ts

--- End quote ---

You must understand that is a theoretic approaching. If the weak is TR and they want to suicide itself (I've seen that before) you must confront the bulk of their forces despite their VS flank is bleeding.

lololfirefis12:
Yeah.. and also i will regain bases from the weak if these bases r important (like bases which give access to more than one lane)

Vahurin:

--- Quote from: lololfirefis12 on 12/11/2020, 18:24 ---Yeah.. and also i will regain bases from the weak if these bases r important (like bases which give access to more than one lane)

--- End quote ---

All bases are important, that depends more of the situation in a specific gameplay. The only exception are 3 points cap bases, because last half hour are too risky to attack (time consuming).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version