The Re4pers > Diplomacy

If you are interested in cooperating with RE4, please post here

<< < (3/7) > >>

Vahurin:

--- Quote from: LeadedKarma on 12/11/2020, 17:15 ---Vahurin you are a main VS. how many years are you playing on cobalt vs and how frequently ? the brain that you mention, is it one guy? is a big part of cobalt vs (leaders) listening to him ? tell us more about cobalt vs high command please

generally what is going on the map is common knowledge. everybody studying the map can see who and how is moving. i am interested in things that the map doesnt tell us..

--- End quote ---

I was playing first four or five years. Then leaved and returned one year ago.

Solo players are a drop in the map, but some of them playing smart can help to shift balance.

There is not High Command in VS, at least not know by me. But leaders talk in their channel and sometimes I help, not to the extent I'm doing with NC, mainly because they don't need that.

LeadedKarma:
do you have access to all parts of our forum ?

PhoenixPrixxx:

--- Quote from: LeadedKarma on 12/11/2020, 17:33 ---do you have access to all parts of our forum ?

--- End quote ---
Well he access to most parts on our forum because his rank is Soldier. Not to the Leadership stuff

LeadedKarma:
how is he a soldier if he left the outfit ?

Vahurin:

--- Quote from: LeadedKarma on 12/11/2020, 17:32 ---a central command would help. sometimes on peak hours leaders are communicating and coordinating over leader chat. i am interested in  how you are thinking to acomplish a central command for cobalt nc.

--- End quote ---

My first bet is that not every one is willing to get responsibility in command, because you can win or you can lose. That's why I guess can be acknowledged at the start of every alert if any player wants to assume command.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version