The Re4pers > Public Announcements

New Rules about Leading

<< < (2/7) > >>

Atomise:

--- Quote from: TheBUNKSTER on 20/04/2015, 12:27 ---Well, you are a longtime Re4per and I know that you have a lot of experience. The big question here is if you had a mic on and if you were able to speak to the platoon. Platoon and Squad Leaders should always speak to the platoon/squad... thats our standard. If you had a mic and felix was there, it was ok.

--- End quote ---
HI Bunk

yea , i have been here a while to know what to do. Yes I did communicate with my microphone, and was in close co ordination with Command also( RammyRamsden).
was great experience I don't often get a chance to have, as you know I have wanted to be a squad leader for a while, but real life and Baby girl makes that opportunity hard, that's why I have not asked again to be squad leader. but It was so much fun, and grateful people following orders.

TheBUNKSTER:
If that was fun to you, ask in our platoons or squads if you can take the lead more often!

Atomise:
will be asking alot more in future if the opportunity occurs (and I dont wake up everyone in my house at night)  8)

MaringKaplan:
So wait, is it still possible to take a squadlead in a platoon as a soldier? (Yes I know I'm a recruit now... I honestly can't wait)

TheBUNKSTER:

--- Quote from: MaringKaplan on 20/04/2015, 15:33 ---So wait, is it still possible to take a squadlead in a platoon as a soldier? (Yes I know I'm a recruit now... I honestly can't wait)

--- End quote ---

Yes, when as SL or PL is present and supervising you. Coordinate that in TS. You need to give back the lead or close the squad if that person went offline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version