The Re4pers > Public Announcements

New Rules about Leading

<< < (5/7) > >>

MaringKaplan:
I agree. This is a way to guarantee quality. And I believe it only applies for squads and platoons with the RE4 tag, right? I could theoretically open a platoon without that tag, right?

TheStickyNL:

--- Quote from: Synho on 20/04/2015, 23:24 ---
--- Quote from: ClanEater on 20/04/2015, 23:20 ---What? Why? What is the use of this rule?  :o

--- End quote ---

Lot of time it happened that the leading of a platon got out of hand. Disconeted leader, log off...ect. So we got a random guy leading a zerg that wasc called RE4 platon...

We dont want that...U dont want that... 8)

--- End quote ---

That is exactly right!

We want to keep the official RE4 platoons as they are supposed to be: with a high standard. Open RE4 platoons should always have qualified leadership (or under it's supervision), in order to maintain this standard.

Karbooo:
So should those rules be written in a way that there's a mention of situations where you can use RE4 tag in-game?

RE4 tag + squad/platoon description standing out it's a RE4 squad/platoon -> official RE4 platoon/squad with qualified leadership

Without RE4 tag + no RE4 linked description -> just a random farm/having some casual playing style squad?

LotP:

--- Quote from: Karbooo on 21/04/2015, 10:22 ---So should those rules be written in a way that there's a mention of situations where you can use RE4 tag in-game?

RE4 tag + squad/platoon description standing out it's a RE4 squad/platoon -> official RE4 platoon/squad with qualified leadership

Without RE4 tag + no RE4 linked description -> just a random farm/having some casual playing style squad?

--- End quote ---
i would see it that way;

LotP:

--- Quote from: LotP on 21/04/2015, 14:33 ---
--- Quote from: Karbooo on 21/04/2015, 10:22 ---

--- End quote ---
i would see it that way;

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version