The Re4pers > Public Announcements

New Rules about Leading

<< < (3/7) > >>

DJKyzer:
@Karbooo - Train up with a SL/PL and just become a Squad Leader yourself, that way there'll be a squad leader online @Daytime  :D

@MaringKaplan - If you mean taking a Squad Lead in an RE4 platoon, that'd be fine I think because there'd be a PL Leading anyway (When you pass recruitment stage)  :) . Generally just ask PL in TS if you could have a shot as a SL whenever one becomes available - That's basically how to get (Most of) the experience necessary to become a full fledged SL anyway.

MaringKaplan:
Alright! Nice, I'm super excited to become SL and in time PL. But first, just one more week to become Soldier!

Gwynbleidd12:
Bunki? I´m officially no SL anymore. Only for the recruitment-job to promote or demote ingame. So I also can´t open squads? Or should I come back to the official SL job?

TheBUNKSTER:

--- Quote from: Gwynbleidd12 on 20/04/2015, 17:47 ---Bunki? I´m officially no SL anymore. Only for the recruitment-job to promote or demote ingame. So I also can´t open squads? Or should I come back to the official SL job?

--- End quote ---

Gwyn, your position is special because of your special job. With your SL rank ingame you can open squads anytime, if you like. But unlike the other SLs you dont have to lead regulary. You are able to lead, you have the permission to do so but you are not forced to. 

Thx for your awsome job as recruitment manager, by the way  ;)

Karbooo:

--- Quote from: TheBUNKSTER on 20/04/2015, 18:07 ---...But unlike the other SLs you dont have to lead regulary. You are able to lead, you have the permission to do so but you are not forced to. 

--- End quote ---

@DJKyzer, this bunks' reply is the reason why I don't wanna apply for official squadleading. I also wanna play casual and have some fun with re4pers especially at daytime. With official SL status you have responsibilities that I myself don't wanna have everytime I play. If I apply, I "have to lead regulary" and I'm "forced to do so".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version