The Re4pers > Planetside 2 - Announcements

Buy an SOE Game Shirt from J!NX, Get Cool In-Game Items!

(1/2) > >>

PSNews:
Attention Auraxians! Have you been looking for a way to show your empire pride? Does your outfit need uniforms to show their loyalties? Good news! The Sony Online Entertainment portion of the J!NX store has expanded, and now features empire tees from PlanetSide 2!

[img alt=[IMG]]https://assets-cdn.soe.com/uploads/dcsclient/000/000/074/785.jpg

And from now through December 31, 2014*, if you buy any tee from the SOE Collection, you get a free digital item bundle! The digital item bundle includes:

* NS-11P Gun Plus J!NX Decal for PlanetSide 2
* In-Game J!NX Tee for H1Z1**
* Ognit’s Mini Dirigible Device Mount for EverQuest
* Stormwind Komodo Mount (Glider) for EverQuest II
* Proximity Mine Pack for LandmarkSo get a head start on your holiday shopping – and don’t forget to pick yourself up a gift tee or two – and head on over to the SOE J!NX store now!

*Digital item bundles are available now through December 31, 2014 or while supplies last. Digital item bundles will be delivered with your item shipment via a card with a code for the bundle. The code will be redeemed on www.soe.com.

**H1Z1 in-game item will be available upon release of H1Z1 and will require purchase of the game.

Source: Official News and Announcements

JohnnyDread:
Tempting..

Swob:
They need to sell re4per shirts   8)

Pulloverlord:
I would maybe buy one that quotes:

"I bought this T-shirt and all I got was a lousy SummerReward!"

JohnnyDread:

--- Quote from: Pulloverlord on 13/11/2014, 01:13 ---I would maybe buy one that quotes:

"I bought this T-shirt and all I got was a lousy SummerReward!"

--- End quote ---
Haha. Yes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version